Web Analytics – Critical for Success
Good web analytics are the backbone of every digital marketing campaign. Why are analytics so important?
- Save Money. Know what ads are working, where visitors come from, and what led to conversions.
- Understanding. Learn about your customers interactions and what they are doing on your site.
- Budgeting. Analytics provide concrete data to make decisions about allocating spend to marketing channels.
- Trends. Identify trends to make more informed decisions on future campaigns and spending.
- Goals. Analytics help define business goals and provide measurement to see if you are reaching them.